[Healeys] Cold Cranking Amps

Subject: [Healeys] Cold Cranking Amps
From: alexmm at roadrunner.com (Alex)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 06:35:56 -0400
I installed battery cutoff switch obtained from the local marine
equipment supply store. It is very heavy-duty, works nicely, and
includes a removable red "key" that helps ensure security. I also added
a small toggle switch on the battery cutoff mounting plate that grounds
the distributor security wire.

No. It does not look original. However, it fits perfectly in the
original's place. It has very low voltage drop when cranking the starter
motor.

Alex in Maine
1960 BT7