[Healeys] Effects of Ethanol

Subject: [Healeys] Effects of Ethanol
From: engl at accesscomm.ca (Engl)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 21:16:22 -0700
References: <Nj7zfQYaMKuJJNj81fuIkD> <1019908234.356391202.1527623191775.JavaMail.zimbra@mchsi.com> <1366495005.2470178.1527623688859@mail.yahoo.com> <001201d3f7a6$1cdaced0$56906c70$@com.au> <853331632.2533464.1527639933081@mail.yahoo.com> <001d01d3f7ba$810f7d10$832e7730$@com.au> <42bdd87a-fcff-79aa-64f0-679a1f99ced1@earthlink.net> <000601d3f804$ac8e2230$05aa6690$@alexarevel.plus.com> <c2b4f11c-638f-9146-91b3-988b96ca762c@chello.nl> <000001d3f83b$3bebbba0$b3c332e0$@cox.net>
Jonas

Filled up with premium in Kingman AZ yesterday, and the pump indicated fuel
?may contain up to 10% ethanol?. I?m thinking some stations in AZ have changed
to ethanol ?filler?.

I appreciated Rob?s link to stations w/o ethanol. Will keep an eye on these
links on our way home from our (Healeyless) road trip.

Bob England