[Healeys] Brake line

Subject: [Healeys] Brake line
From: fsufan1952 at yahoo.com (Don Day)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 00:45:47 -0400
My 2 cents , on a car and it?s parts over 50 years old . Start thinking about
replacing all of the lines , along with the clutch line and oh the fuel line .
And oh the oil gauge line also , cause when it goes your going to have oil all
over your drivers floor.
  You can get a complete set of stainless steel lines, for all the above , pre
bent , and replace them as needed .
       I did this to my 67 BJ-8 along with switching over to silicone brake
fluid . Never have to worry about any issues with this kind of thing again .
        Good Luck , Don

Sent from my iPad