[Healeys] Brake line

Subject: [Healeys] Brake line
From: jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net (John Spaur)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 21:58:33 -0700
You can easily bend steel lines by hand. You might need a round pipe to get a
smooth curve. Sometimes I use a partially open vice to bend the line if it is
near and end of the line. You might need to flare the line after putting on the
fitting. Be sure the fitting is in place at the end of the line if you need a
tight bend that the fitting will not slide over.

John Spaur

San Jose, CA

Typos and artifacts are my fault. :)