Re: Streamliners

To: gillette@aiinc.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Streamliners
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:57:05 EST
        Don't forget this is my opinion. No one has ever paid for it yet, and
they
know what its worth.
        Jack must have taken a very long look at Al Tegues car before starting
on
his. What I think is innovative is his transaxel which allows the engine to
sit much lower in the chassis, and the optics he uses to allows the role cage
to be much lower.               If that flat bottom air cushion deal really
works, I
guess that's good to.                           But I run a 32 Plymouth Block
with a
57 Ford head in my roadster, so what I like may not be what you like.
Rich Fox