Re: LUG NUTS

To: "Chris Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: LUG NUTS
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:45:46 -0800
This was done before when it was (I think) decided that standard mag wheel
lug nuts with washers or retainer rings (My choice) were acceptable. I know
that's what I use and it seems to be OK. J. D. Tone recommended making
proper size shanks to take up space between stud and wheel, maybe with a 1
1/8 shoulder on them and then installing 1 inch lug nuts flat side down.
Seems like a great idea to me.  Rich fox