Re: '66 B won't roll

To: "Chris Rogers" <TravelMW@ix.netcom.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: '66 B won't roll
From: "Robert Hill" <oldcars@vallnet.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 22:28:10 -0600
I would suspect one of two things

1) wheel cylinders froze
2) clutch/pressure plate froze

my 71 would not roll and neither would my 63 at one time and on both cases
it was the clutch so I would consider that.  I don't recall if you said the
engine was out or not (I think you did) but what about the transmission?  If
it is the clutch, loosen the transmission and try to pry it loose using a
prying tool - be careful not to damage housing.

Hope this helps

Bob

Robert Hill
http://personal.vallnet.com/oldcars