Re: WooHoo - sort of. <G>

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WooHoo - sort of. <G>
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 00:25:15 +1000
Hi all,

Well thanks to Barney, my hassle with the A's timing is finally over! It
seems whoever last did some work to the car had installed the drive dog a
few teeth off where it should have been. Therefore the dizzy had 25+ degrees
of timing even in it's most retarded, anti clockwise position. So anyway,
I've set the thing to 15 degrees dynamic and there is plenty of adjustment
either side and the dizzy is practically vertical as it should be. I'll see
how that goes when I get to drive it tomorrow as I FINALLY got it registered
today! :)) 3 hours to spare!!! <VBG> Talk about cutting it fine! Hopefully
the pinging will have disappeared.. I can't try it tonight as it's
absolutely pi***** down! <G>

PS - Don't believe what you hear about Australia, we've had almost constant
rain for the last 7 days (Sydney).. I'm sure some Melbournite or Croweater
(South Australian)  will tell you it never rains in their state.. <G>

Thanks all,
Neil.