Re: Engine equalizer thingameebob

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine equalizer thingameebob
From: cgmoog@ibm.net
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 00:05:20 -0400
The knob on mine also fell off but combining the engine tilter with a
swiveling link (for lack of a better word) from NAPA, that allows the
engine to be rotated I've been able to install the engine (with
transmission) in a Healey 3000 and to remove/install the engine and
transmission from my daily driver (Merkur XR4Ti).  All of these engine
installations were done solo.

How I managed to install the engine in the MGB with just an engine crane
(and three assistants) I'll never know.

A very worthwhile investment if you need to remove engines.