Re: Engine equalizer thingameebob

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine equalizer thingameebob
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 14:50:09 -0400
I tied a piece of clothes line to the tail on the tranny, put it through
the shifter hole.  I pull like a beast!

Last time I did it, I had a stationary frame with a chain hoist.  A
brick behind the front tire.

Cranked up the motor, pushed the car up ander the motor, as I dropped
the motor in, I'd pull the rope to keep the tranny tail centered, pull
the car by the wheel well, using my foot as a block until I could kick
the brick back under the wheel.  Quite a site!

Soon as I got ready to start bolting things down, my brother shows up
asking if I needed any help!!!

Tim