Re: MGB wiring diagrams

To: Penny & Bill Meyer <pplusb@northlink.com>
Subject: Re: MGB wiring diagrams
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 00:37:51 -0400
Bill-

Correct, it is shown on the 1978 & later. As I said, the '77 is a bastard
year. My '77 did not have a second relay, only the starter solinoid relay on
the fender. The '78 I just purchased has 2 relays, an ignition switch relay,
added by the factory as a result of the additional load of the cooling fans, &
the starter solinoid relay. Both are black plastic canister types.

Jim Stuart