MGB wiring diagrams

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB wiring diagrams
From: "John A. Wise" <wise@db.erau.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 07:48:32 +0100
Being over 50 and well into the bifocal part of life, several years ago I
took a copy of the wiring diagram to a blue-print type shop and had them
enlarge them as big as they could.

I now have a (approx) 3.5'x7' wiring diagram on which I have written the
"names" of all the various components (no more cross checking numbers).  It
is very easy to follow all the lines without worrying that I picked up the
wrong one at an intercection of 30 lines.

The only problem is that when I lay it out on kitchen table, I get dirty
looks from my wife.

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CHFP                       Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Department of Human Factors & Systems           Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900      USA
http://faculty.db.erau.edu/wise