Re: MGB wiring diagrams

To: "John A. Wise" <wise@db.erau.edu>
Subject: Re: MGB wiring diagrams
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:46:12 -0700 (PDT)
Dear John,

I did the same thing, then laminated it in clear plastic at Kinko's. That
way I can trace the various circuits in marker pens, then erase them when
I want to.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521