RE: Speeding Tickets

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@kih.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Speeding Tickets
From: "j r overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 07:48:21 -0400
Thats a good one!!  But seriously why is it the law enforcement officers
almost always drive in excess of the speed limit on the highway. They can't
always be going to an emergency.  You would think they should set the
example....

Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 1172
Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm