RE: Speeding Tickets

To: "Pat bailey" <phbailey@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Speeding Tickets
From: "j r overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:07:25 -0400
Another good point!

Here the law can only be enforced in conjunction with a stop for another
violation.  How does the officer know you had your belt on or not???  If i'm
stopped and go to get my registration before the officer comes to the car,
instinctivly I will unfasten my belt to reach the glove box!!

this would apply to my B and the windstar

Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 1172
Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm