Re: Solenoid installation

To: "Jon Lind" <JLind@ColoradoSkiing.com>, "MGS (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solenoid installation
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 13:35:56 -0000
Both my diagrams for 1970 show a single brown from the solenoid to the fuse
block, and a tee off there to the starter relay.  There is another brown off
the solenoid that goes to the four-way sealed branch behind the dash that
feeds things like lights, ignition and hazard flashers.  If you have
ignition but no cranking you need to double-check the first brown I
mentuioned - from the solenoid to the fuse block.

BTW.  I presume you also have no courtesy lights, horn or headlamp flashers
as these are all powered off the purple which comes off the bottom fuse.

PaulH.