Re: Pertronix Ignitor failure

To: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pertronix Ignitor failure
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 12:14:52 -0400
I have about 20,000 miles on the Pertronix unit in the 45D in my 77B.  Hasn't
missed a beat.  Only ignition problem turned out to be the vacuum advance wasn't
doing its thing.  I've since installed one in my 52TD.  I'll be doing about a TD
trip of about 1,000 miles next month and don't expect any problems.

LBCarCoMail@aol.com wrote:

> Jeff,

<snip>

--