Re: Maintaining the Breed, a dilema (long)

To: Leckstein <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Maintaining the Breed, a dilema (long)
From: Steve Tritle <stritle@epix.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 15:47:50 -0800
My TD is as original as I can get it. I prefer to lose to a "real" TD at any
show. The driveability issue is a fair one, but I like my car "original" with
all the character it affords me. The fun for me is to keep it going every day.
I just had a half shaft break in October and just got it fixed. My car will
remain true to my 51 years. I would like to be "more drivable" myself, but I
actually enjoy "the ride" as life just gets too short anyway. The fun is in the
journey.  Each to his own but
I will.... and my car will stay.... British.

Cheers,

Steve Tritle
52 TD