Re: Which Top Header Rail?

To: kpdii@softhome.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Which Top Header Rail?
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:19:08 EST
In a message dated 2/15/02 4:29:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kpdii@softhome.net writes:

> One is gray (which matches the top bows) and the other is black (which I
> thought means later) The black one has the plugs in place as if it was
> meant for a stow away top.  The gray one does not have these blockers.  The
> latches came to me in a bag, and they two are different, one set is
> chromed, one looks like brushed metal.
>
> What combination should I use to be correct for my car?

I can't attest to the originality, but I just got a stowaway off e-Bay a
couple of weeks ago that was supposedly original off a 67.  The header is
gray with brushed ?aluminum? latches. If you want to send me ane-pic, I'll
compare it to what I have.

Steve in NJ

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list