RE: Hobby in decline?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hobby in decline?
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:07:34 -0400
Here's another vote for the cell phone and fire extinguisher.  I used the cell
phone when the fire extinguisher didn't put out the fire, and the speedy
response of the fire engine saved the rest of the car.  Instead of putting in a
bigger engine, I'm installing a bigger fire extinguisher.

--Steve (1980 MGB, almost repaired and ready to try starting this week!)