Re: Fw: mgb conversion

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: mgb conversion
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:23:01 -0800
Blake,

I've read about it being done, but don't recall where.   Both my son-in-law
and his dad have Ford V-6's with T-5 transmissions in their Sunbeam Alpines.
Dad has been running his for some time, son had to weld a new front-end on
his Sunbeam but is about ready to roll.  There are conversion kits available
for mounts, etc.  If you are really interested, I can find out more for you
or put you in touch with my son-in-law (who is going to make me a
grandfather in April, I might add).

Dave 72 B