RE: Fw: mgb conversion

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fw: mgb conversion
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:05:26 -0600
The 60 Degree GM V6 conversion is not as common (yet?) but is also pretty
well supported by vendors.  I have a buddy who makes EFI wiring harnesses
for these. In a rubber-bumper I was amazed how fast he could convert a car.
No fabrication at all.

The Heritage of the Rover v8 is something else entirely, though, and a
definite consideration.