Re: Fw: mgb conversion

To: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Fw: mgb conversion
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:21:28 -0800
Last year I posted info about a guy that was selling two of them in
Watsonville California. I heard an ad on KPIG (they have free
"hogcall" dial in ads on the station, like KFATs "fatgrams"), got the
phone number, called the guy and posted the info.  A search of the
archives would probably turn up the guy's phone number.

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.