Re: BGT windshield trim - done

To: mg_garage@comcast.net
Subject: Re: BGT windshield trim - done
From: pboldtrix@juno.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:12:01 -0400
A friend of mine and I spent about four hours on the windshield trim of
my 67 BGT, using bent up crochet hooks.  I've still got the rear hatch
window to do.    Can you give me an idea of what "hooks" you used,  where
you got them, and how big is "medium"?   I'm gonna hafta treat my friend
to a nice dinner to get him to come help again!  I hope I only have to do
this once in a lifetime!

Phil Bacon
67 MGBGT, 72 TR6
Gold Coast British Sports Car Club, So. Fla.

on Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:00:40 -0400 "Gordie's Garage"

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=mgoc&a=&p=emg/mgbgtwind.htm

> > Good luck.
> >
> > Bill in Raleigh
> > '74 'BGT