It's a start

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: It's a start
From: Mike Torrusio <miket@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:22:33 -0400
Well, I looked under the hood.  Maybe, having a mechanic is not the way
to go.  I used to build my own rods a million years ago, now I'm trying
to remember everything from those ancient times.
Anyway, the vacuum thing (advance?) on the distributer has a nipple but
does not have anything attached to it.  If I remember correctly, there
should be a little rubber hose attached.  (Don't make fun of me, I'm
very good at legal research).  I looked around for it but can't
remember where it comes from, so it was a futile gesture.
Any help would be appreciated.

Cordially,

Michael Torrusio, Jr.
Paralegal