Re: Checking Oil

To: "Thomas L. Burgin" <tburgin1@cox.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Checking Oil
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:22:44 -0000
Rubber bumper cars had the level and filler plug on the right-hand side of
the gearbox casing, accessible from underneath the car while on a flat and
level surface (or raised appropriately).  Remove the side plug and if oil
just trickles out, or if it can be seen with a mirror and torch (flashlight
for American readers!) up to the level of the hole you have enough.  Best
done cold, I would say.

Only the chrome bumper cars had the dipstick and filler hole on top of the
casing that was accessed from under the rubber plug under the carpet inside
the cabin.

PaulH.