Re: [oletrucks] Installing Brake Spring

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Installing Brake Spring
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:21:28 -0600 (MDT)
No idea, but let me know, too.  Mine is doing the same thing, and my
temporary remedy is a big sticky-note on the dash saying 'brake pedal.'
Reminds me to pull it up when I park.

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad