Re: [oletrucks] Installing Brake Spring

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>, "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Installing Brake Spring
From: "Melanie S. Dickey" <mdickey@gorilla.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:05:57 -0500
Tom,
  I have had the same problem on several projects. I finally got some good
spring
material and made a LONG hook. Now I can fish in to get a pull on the spring
and
the other end is back far enough I can get a good pull on it.  I use Vise
Grips pliers
many times. For stuborn situations where I can't get my hands or pliers in
there the
long fish works.
Lonnie