Re: [oletrucks] Installing Brake Spring

To: tcape <tcape@weblnk.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Installing Brake Spring
From: John Maertens <mcdac@rconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:04:11 -0500
Tom,
        If you take the pressure off the brake light switch i.e.. hold the
pedal away from making contact, you should be able to move the little
arm on the switch and it should spring back to the closed position. you
can't see the spring because it is inside the switch housing. I took one
that was broken apart onetime. Just curious and I figured that it was
junk anyway.
John '51 1/2 Ton
Minnesota
P.S. expect a very large (but light) package in the near future.