Re: [oletrucks] Sand Blaster

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sand Blaster
From: David Ault <dlault@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:15:42 -0700
You can find information for TIP blasters at  www.tiptools.com  or call
1-800-321-9260 for a catalog (I think they are free).

I got the 99-C pressure blaster that says it needs 7-15 cfm @ 80  PSI. I
have a 80 gallon, 7.5 HP Campbell Hausfeld compressor rated at 17 cfm @
90 PSI which does a decent job of keeping up with the blaster. This is
using a 3/32 inch tip. As the tip get worn, I have to stop about every
ten minutes to let the compressor catch up (or change the tip).

Dave
1950 3100