Re: [oletrucks] AD Trivia

To: "Michael and Stephany Zaic" <mzaic@athens.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Trivia
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 06:08:40 -0400
Michael,

Maybe you or someone else on the list can advise on the use of locust wood
for a truck bed. My brother in North Carolina has access to some locust, and
can have it free. From what I have seen it  has a dark, teak-like appearance
and he says it's pretty tough wood. Comments anyone?

Jack / Winter Park FL