Re: [oletrucks] AD Trivia

To: tcape@weblnk.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Trivia
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:51:44 EDT
In a message dated 04/15/99 08:54:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tcape@weblnk.net writes:

<<  The cabs on both the pickups and the larger trucks are the same.  The
 front fenders must be different due to the increase in tire size on the
 larger trucks.  On the 47-'59 trucks, even the hoods and grilles are larger
 to adapt to these bigger fenders. >>

Only partly true.  On AD trucks the hoods, fenders, grilles are different on
big trucks, over one ton.  On Task Force trucks the hoods are the same on all
size trucks.  Did I just put my foot in my mouth?  My 57 Master Parts Catalog
is back in my shop.
Bob ADler