Re: [oletrucks] AD Trivia

To: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Trivia
From: "Michael and Stephany Zaic" <mzaic@athens.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:10:38 -0400
Jack,
        I'm relatively new to the southern range of the locust trees, having
moved
to N.E. Georgia from S. Georgia/N. Florida area less than two years ago.
Old time farmers in this area speak highly of untreated locust fenceposts
lasting for MANY years.  Based on that limited knowledge, my guess would be
that the bed might well outlast the rest of the truck, and look really
sharp!
Michael Z.
Watkinsville, GA

<mcdac@rconnect.com>; BOWSS@aol.com; oletrucks@autox.team.net