Re: Re: [oletrucks] engine troubles

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: [oletrucks] engine troubles
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 01:05:08 EDT
About the same time they started putting radiators in Corvairs (they're air
cooled). . . .years ago took my 80 Z28 radiator down to the shop for repair
in my then 61 Corvair Lakewood wagon. . .and was met at the door with "We
don't fix no Corvair radiators!"

Mark Noakes
Knoxville,TN
58/56 Suburban
66 Corvair Monza
86 Silverado
86 Corvette Indy

<<When did they start putting timing chains in 235's :)

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX