Re: [oletrucks] communication is good

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] communication is good
From: AKAMF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:19:05 EDT
Hi All,
Been with this list since it was T.F. trucks only, and it's huge compared to
what it was. I love it and have gotten much more from it than I have given.
Thanks.  Due to my warped sence of humor, I enjoy the bickering as much as
the truck info. This seems be the natural cycle of human nature.  Anyway, my
truck is looking good and running well due to the info gleened from this
list.  Keep it up, and relax.

P.S. I'd appreciate it if you could get rid of the "barely legal teens"
e-mails. ;)

Brian
55/3600 & 57 GMC