Re: [oletrucks] Block Heater???

To: "wayne sellers" <architectmsu@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Block Heater???
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:49:21 -0600
My 59, with a 235, uses an original style block heater and starts great at
temperatures down as low as -40.

>From friends that have had the inline type installed, they work well if
everything is installed correctly and at the right point in the system. If
they are not installed correctly, they work very poorly. I understand that
they have to be at a certain height in respect to the cooling system (i.e.
radiator, thermostat, etc.).

In Canada every parts store stocks block heaters for most applications,
especially a Chev 350, so NAPA, Chev dealer, or whoever is local should be
able to at least order you one.

I highly recommend the block heater way.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada