Re: [oletrucks] Wiring harness

To: EEHodges@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiring harness
From: Mike Suriano <msuriano@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 21:01:22 -0500
Hi All,

   I must have missed that thread, I'm just about to order a harness for my 59
3100.  Could ya fill me in on this one?  I'm new to the list, but was wondering
if anyone has or knows where I could find some pictures of the interior of a
59?  I've been looking everywhere and the ones that I have found don't show the
interior.

Thanks
Mike