Re: [oletrucks] Wiring harness

To: "Andrew Roberts" <arobs@becker.u.washington.edu>, <EEHodges@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiring harness
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 10:13:05 -0600
As a correction to my previous post on the subject of fuse boxes; I pulled
my comments about the 49 not having headlight fuses in the box from memory
(a bad thing for me to do!).  I went to check it this morning & there are
fuses there.  Although I thought the member with the 3800 panel stated his
had a fuse for left & another for right, mine has one labeled "U. Beam" &
the other labeled "L. Beam".

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com