[oletrucks] RE:3-point seatbelts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE:3-point seatbelts
From: Kurt L Anderson <k.l.anderson@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 01:32:52 -0800
Hey Tim,
I've been  planning on getting Juliano's belts for my other project, and
possibly for my truck.  It's a '48 1/2-ton 5-window, but it still looks
like there be enough room to weld the plate on the B pillar.  Anyone done
this on a 5-window?  Also, anyone put seats w/ headrests in same?  I
don't wanna have me head go thru the window, front or back, if'n the
worse happens.
Thanks,

Kurt

**** e-mail: k.l.anderson@juno.com