[oletrucks] EDM?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, CLLLSLS@aol.com
Subject: [oletrucks] EDM?
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:58:25 EST
    Dustin commented concerning my broken Easy Out:

"The best thing to do would be to EDM it out"

    I have heard this is the "A" solution from guys that work with high
dollar classic cars and bikes. What is the EDM process, and who does it? Can
they work on a completely assembled motor in the bed of a pickup? What can we
expect to pay for this service?

Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@aol.com
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
AEROMARK - Need Rubber Stamps or Signs? See:
http://www.aeromark.net