Re: [oletrucks] shop buildings

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] shop buildings
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 12:19:16 -0800
About ten years ago I briefly dated a girl whose father had my dream shop.
It was one of those situations where you like the family better than the
girl.

Anyway, It was a two storey job, with a wide mezzanine upstairs, basically
for storage, instead of a complete second floor.  Windows all around, and
the open ceiling let light in from the upper storey,.  There was a pit at
the bottom, plumbed with air and electricity.   The house was on a hill, so
groundwater was not a problem for the pit.   Dad was an electrician, and
built the place himself to match the house, which was Mediterranean style
stucco.  It was beautiful.

Hope I'll have one like it someday.

Regards,

Grant S. gls@4link.net