Re: [oletrucks] shop buildings

To: "Wayne Pratt" <wpratt@ipa.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] shop buildings
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 13:46:25 -0800
I went with a stick built 24 x 30 garage. I built it myself with the help of
my brother(former carpenter). I'm very happy with it other than the too
small syndrome.They always seem too small after you build them! I'm always
wanting to drag something else home for a future project,even when I have
too many already.So my advise is to go as big as possible the first time. I
put TV cable in when I built it and it is nice to have a Mariners or Seahawk
game on while I'm working.(I'm from Washington state). It is sooo nice to be
able to work on something when the weather is not cooperating with you. Don
Simmons 1953 3100  1962 C10 1985 Silverado 1967 GMC van 1964 Dodge Dart GT
ETC.