Re: [oletrucks] shop buildings

To: varanus@phoenix.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] shop buildings
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 12:17:09 -0700
i agree that must be the way ...only draw back is in some places the use of
used materials for the building of structures does not meet the building
code....i guess one way to get it to meet the code would be to hire an
engineer to certifie it.....wonder how much is saved then?  ive used salvaged
materials before and the nails and old wood some times cased more labor than
its worth... good luck..

Bruce
1949 chev 1/2 ton