Re: [oletrucks] Restoration Package.

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Restoration Package.
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:53:38 -0700
Wonder whats happening at GM.  i called today,  like stated in the previous
emails about asking for the right stuff from the right department.  i think ,my
GATE KEEPER was an idiot.lol   she said they are moving the libraries and that
would not be able to  fill my order till feb 4.   does that sound familiar.
they wanted to open up an account for me and then went away for awhile and then
came back with the ole moving story.    is it true or full of s@#%t.  ill try
again and see if i can get another Gate Keeper with Brains.

Bruce
1949 chev 1/2 ton