[oletrucks] Spare Tire Carrier

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Spare Tire Carrier
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 22:24:09 -0600
Hello all..

Been busy the last week or so bead blasting small parts and prepping them
for paint. I have tried many sources but still cant find the last real
assembly that I need to finish out the frame.. the elusive (under the bed)
spare tire carrier for a 50 Chevy 1/2 ton. If any one has one that they
could part with that is in good condition, please email me. It seems to be
harder to find than most parts.. I have NO idea what the 50's generation was
thinking tossing the spare tire carrier. I see no logical reason for it
being missing from one single truck, let alone most of them. I have a 94
F#$d Explorer with the carrier underneath and I am very happy that it isnt
in the back of the vehicle taking up space. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Deve
50 3100