Re: [oletrucks] A word about POR-15

To: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] A word about POR-15
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:15:03 -0800
I've never had the guts to run that stuff through my paint gun because I
didn't know what that Zylene "Xylene" would do to the seals in the gun.

They say you can do it and I'm sure if you thin it out as recommended it
will go on nice and smooth.  I'm just worried about what the gun will shoot
like the next time I try to paint something with lacquer thinner through it.

That Zylene is stronger than the regular reducer and will probably loosen
left over particles in the gun and deposit them during the painting process.

If you plan on spraying it, maybe you should shot some of their reducer
through the gun first to see if anything is going to loosen up.

Let me know what happens,

Joe
Chevy1