[oletrucks] FYI

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] FYI
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:24:45 -0600
I asked my local auto parts store for 1929-1950 Chevrolet Gray Engine Paint
in and aersol can. After they finished laughing, I got the name of Hirsch
Automotive Products out of Newark, NJ. I called them up, and they promptly
sent me 3 cans of the stuff. NO Prob! I just hated the idea that everyone I
talked to seem to have about using a paintbrush to paint it on. I cant
imagine the quality I want out of a paintbrush especially on the valve cover
and other smooth surfaces. So, when you need high temp engine paint for your
old truck.. givem a call.

Hirsch Automotive Products
1-800-828-2061
www.hirschauto.com