Re: [oletrucks] FYI

To: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>, "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] FYI
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 05:09:09 -0600
One of the things I have not gotten at all familiar with in the painting
process is getting a can of paint (like in this case from Chevy Duty) and
then somehow miraculously deciding correctly how much to thin it. In fact, I
dont even know what to use for thinner. Paint comes in the mail in
pints/quarts, now what? I have a pint of "manifold paint" and a quart of
"engine paint". No instructions or other info I'm sure because they assume
everyone already knows. Except me. Painting it on with a brush wouldn't
require thinning but again, not on smooth surfaces while aerosol will give
me a great look since I am really good at spraying with aerosol. Points
taken tho. Once I get a decent understanding of the thinning process, I
surely would opt for the spray gun.

Thanks again!

Deve
50 3100