Re: [oletrucks] young guys

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] young guys
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 23:30:14 EST
My brothers and I started out going modified in highschool and still tend
towards it but now enjoy stock vehicles as well, but the stock restored
vehicles are generally not driven many miles.  The only exception is that my
dad, two brothers, and I all have mid 80's Chevy trucks, all of which were
left stock for some strange reason. . .

Mark Noakes