Re: [oletrucks] young guys

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] young guys
From: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:29:55 EST
I've been gone on vacation, so my response may be late.  I've been into
trucks since i was 17.  Though i am only 21 now, My 57 is going fully
modified.  It has MII front, and a vette IRS, fully boxed frame, lowered
stance and four wheel disk brakes.  As far as the body, it is going to remain
stock, as well as for the interior except for the seat.  Now My dads 54 has
been touched except for some dismantling.  Our other 54 has a late model
rear, stock ibeam with drums. The engine is a hydrolic 235 built, with a 57
3spd behind it for open driveline.  I am a lover of both modified and stock
restos.  For the time being, it is easier and cheaper for me to modify rather
then go original.  One day i will do a 100pt original, but don't know when.

Hudak
2-54 3100
57 3100